We will conduct three training courses as specified below:
General Course Prerequisites
All attendees MUST be Honeywell/Sperian/Survivair users or authorized Honeywell Service Centers with a PosiChek, licensed Honeywell/Sperian/Survivair PosiChek Software, and will be required to score 80% or better on written examinations to become a certified technician.
STUDENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Their own tools (maximum 2 students per tool box)*
- 1 SCBA per 2 Students for the Panther/Sigma course.
- 1 SCBA per 2 Students for the Recertification course.
- No SCBA is required for the Titan Course.
- A Titan training pneumatic system will be provided during the course.
*A repair course tool list is attached to this form